Good client service is crucial to success in business; there’s nothing high-tech about helping customers acquire exactly what they need. But scioncreativestaffing can make the process easier and more efficient.
For most small businesses, investing in information technology (IT) pays dividends in more ways than one. Not just could technology help businesses establish a unternehmensidentitÃ¤t and lower the expense of doing business, it can also aid level the enjoying field.
The Dell/National Federation of Self-employed Business (NFIB) Small company Excellence Award, founded in 2004, recognizes small businesses that infuse the spirit regarding innovation and apply IT to further improve the customer experience.
Believe big, win big
The winner are getting $30, 000 inside technology and professional services from Dell; a Day along with Dell program along with Dell executives, which include Michael Dell, to be able to share best company practices; a long time account to NFIB; in addition to other prizes. 9 other companies will certainly receive a Dell Latitude notebook plus a one-year membership to NFIB. The finalists for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a great international freight forwarder and logistics company.
• DataCert Incorporation., a fast-growing provider of electronic invoicing and corporate lawful spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which gives customized errand-running in addition to concierge services being an employee benefit plus customer relationship improvement to health care, hospitality, residential home and corporate organizations.
• Harrison’s Roof structure Truss, L. L. C., a manufacturer of engineered wood roof and ground trusses.
• Micro Technology Services Inc., which develops plus manufactures electronic goods.
• National Organization of System Managers Inc., provides a 24-hour, Web-based client portal through which often clients can monitor service calls and on-site parts storage space.
• Ntelicor L. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing requirementws firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a new team of strategists and investment brokers who provide study and analytical solutions.
• Sew Just what? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer plus custom sewing service.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering and construction management firm.