Good client service is essential to be able to success in business; there is nothing high-tech about helping customers get exactly what they will need. But technology can make the procedure easier and more efficient.
For many small businesses, buying information technology (IT) pays dividends in more ways compared to one. Not just could technology help companies establish a unternehmensidentitÃ¤t and lower the cost of doing business, this can also help level the enjoying field.
The Dell/National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Small company Excellence Award, established in 2004, respects smaller businesses that transfuse the spirit associated with innovation and apply IT to further improve typically the customer experience.
Believe big, win big
The winner will receive $30, 000 in technology and professional services from Dell; a Day along with Dell program along with Dell executives, including Michael Dell, in order to share best enterprise practices; a long time regular membership to NFIB; and other prizes. jobs near me will certainly receive a Dell Latitude notebook plus a one-year regular membership to NFIB. The finalists for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a great international freight forwarder and logistics business.
• DataCert Incorporation., a fast-growing dealer of electronic invoicing and corporate lawful spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which provides customized errand-running and concierge services as an employee benefit in addition to customer relationship improvement to health proper care, hospitality, residential home and corporate organizations.
• Harrison’s Roof Truss, L. L. C., a manufacturer of engineered wooden roof and ground trusses.
• Tiny Technology Services Incorporation., which develops plus manufactures electronic goods.
• National Relationship of System Administrators Inc., provides the 24-hour, Web-based customer portal through which clients can track service calls plus on-site parts safe-keeping.
• Ntelicor D. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing needs firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a new team of strategists and investment bankers who provide research and analytical solutions.
• Sew What? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer in addition to custom sewing support.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a a comprehensive engineering and construction management firm.